Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lost in the world of dating? You're not alone


Hi everyone! I’ll start this blog off by saying that I love relationships. I love hearing about others’ relationships, giving advice about relationships, talking about my own relationship, etc. I hope that this blog can help men and women through many stages of a relationship. 

I collect Cosmo and SELF magazine articles and treat them like a holy grail. They give relationship advice and dating tips and I enjoy applying them to my own life. The different stages of a relationship are intriguing and vary greatly, but certain advice can be applied across many different relationships and among many different kinds of people.

I am now in a two-year relationship, and I have faced many challenges along the way. My boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship at this time because our colleges are 7 hours apart. So many times I’ve felt like I’ve come to a wall, not knowing where to turn because of lack of experience. I’m going to try to make your life a little bit easier by using advice from my own experiences to get past roadblocks that can cause a relationship to fall apart prematurely.

Some of the topics I will cover are best first dates I have ever been on, best dates to keep a long-term relationship fresh, long-distance relationship tips, ways to resolve fights, best gifts to give at each stage in a relationship, etc. I will draw on my own personal experience and look back on mistakes I have made, how these mistakes could have been confronted, etc.    

           Hope I can help your love life prosper, no matter what stage of a relationship you are in!                

No comments:

Post a Comment